During the past week UK’s Financial Conduct Authority added several non-authorized investment services to its blacklist.
The FCA has found the following financial and investment services not to be regulated, they lack licenses that would allow them to offer the services they offer.
It is recommended not enter in any relationship with companies that are not regulated because your money would not be protected.
The latest additions to the FCA’s blacklist are:
- First Chartered Investments
- British Capital Investments
- Trading Investments Group
- Dankang International Group Limited
- LIB Group Asset Management
For trading use regulated brokers only.